- All EARLY BIRD vendor registration & fees are due NO LATER THAN May 1, 2019 AT 5PM. Paid online, by mail or in person. After May 1, 2019 a $25 fee increase will be added and all vendor registration & fees will be due NO LATER THAN July 9, 2019.
- Vendor fees may be paid by cash, money order, cashier’s check, credit card or non-profit organization check. No personal checks.
- Only cancellations received in writing via email to email@example.com by May 1, 2019 will receive refund, minus the processing fee.
- Vendors must supply their own tent, table and chairs. Tents must be anchored by stakes, sandbags or some other weighted objects.
Vendor fees include:
- 10’ x 10’ (space only)
- 20’ x 10’ (space only) Food vendors
- Electricity during festival hours (Vendors must supply their own 50 foot commercial grade extension cord)
- Water during festival hours
- Security during non-festival hours. However, Black Arts & Cultural Center will NOT be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Food vendors must comply with Health Department regulations. Call 269-373-5210
- Food vendors must not dispose of charcoal anywhere in the festival site.
- Cooking grease must be appropriately contained for disposal at the festival site.
- NO BEVERAGE OR POPCORN SALES ALLOWED.
- Vendors will be fined for any damage to park property including damage caused by the dumping of grease or other substances.
- No weapons or contraband.
- Vendors in need of electricity must provide their own 50 foot commercial grade extension cord.
- No display or sale of counterfeit or bootlegged merchandise.
- Only two spaces allowed per vendor.
- Set up begins at 8am. Set up must be complete by 10:30am, with vehicles removed from the Festival site by 11am. Vendors must shutdown sales by 8 pm. Vendors must be out of the park by 10pm. $25 Penalty fee enforced for noncompliance.